1. It's in honor of our military. Enough said, right? The creator, Tony Horton (creator of P90X, P90X2, X3, P90, etc..), has traveled to military bases and worked out alongside our amazing men and women in uniform. He has the utmost respect for our military and this is one way he can pay tribute to them.
2. It's a bootcamp style workout and I was a client, turned instructor of a bootcamp conditioning class in Northern Virginia and loved that style. I think this will be right up my alley....just not sure I want to be getting yelled at - I like to do the yelling ;-)
What is 22 Minute Hard Corps?
It is a mixture of 8 workouts that alternate between total body cardio and resistance training, as well as, core workouts. The workouts are fast paced and there is little rest - it's only 22 minutes and that includes the warm-up and cooldown! The workouts are easy to pick up and learn. You move from exercise to exercise to maximize time and results.
What equipment will I need?
You will need dumbbells or a sandbag and pull-up bar or resistance band with door attachment. There is a special offer right now that includes the SANDBAG!! I don't know about you, but I want that sandbag. The weight shifts in a sandbag and are engaging different muscles and working harder (or so I've been told - I haven't used it yet!).
What will I get with this program?
* 8 challenging workouts on 2 DVDs
* Quick Start Mission Guide
* 8-week Basic Training Action Plan
* Rations for Results Nutrition Field Guide (aligns with the Portion Fix nutrition system)
* Cold Start warm-up drill
* Hell Week Challenge!
Who is this workout for?
ANYONE, but especially those who:
* don't have a lot of time to spend working out in a gym
* want fast effective results with little or no fuss
* completed any of the P90X programs and want more Tony!
Are you ready to accept the challenge?
I have a support group starting March 14th for new and current clients. If you're ready to start this new program and see how you can change your body in just 22 minutes a day, click the picture below.
If you order your discount bundle from me, you'll also receive 5 packets of Energize and Hydrate from the Beachbody Performance Line. You will definitely want to use these supplements with this program!
Also, in honor of the 22 veterans who take their own life every day, I will donate $5 to the This World Needs You campaign. Not only will you help yourself live a healthy lifestyle, but you will help those who may not feel like they are worthy of this life.
http://cnn.it/1QqTihC (article on CNN)